We help our customers succeed in extremely competitive markets throughout the world by offering best-in-class services in the following areas:
B2B Email Marketing
It’s our belief that every small business should be able to compete successfully with more established competitors by reaching their ideal target customers directly, while at minimum hassle and cost. That’s where the core of our business – expert B2B email marketing – comes in.
We offer set packages in this area (Starter| Growth | Pro) as well as custom projects if required. Prices start at just £250.00+VAT. Our set packages can also benefit from the 48 Turnaround Add-on and Max Personalisation Add-on.
Whichever package you choose, you can rest assured that we will put your business in front of its ideal target customer in a manner that is professional, cost-effective and very hard to beat in terms of time-scale and ROI.
We will usually have your campaign sent within 5-7 working days of order (without the 48 hr Turnaround Add-on). All campaigns are sent from our top of the line B2B email server – Aeon EMS.
General Marketing Automation
Our marketing automation services are usually used for the following purposes:
- To target leads and/or customers with the right messaging, at the right time(s)
- To build 1-to-1 customer journeys/flows designed for maximum conversion and effectiveness
- To save time spent on repetitive marketing tasks
- To improve efficiency of marketing campaigns
- To improve ROI by optimising targeting and messaging, while reducing wasted time and budget
Essentially, however your current marketing process currently looks, we are sure that we can improve it via automation – either by optimising the processes you already have in place, or by building new processes where needed.
Marketing Systems Design
We are extremely skilled in building complex, bespoke marketing systems that deliver exceptional ROI. Not only can we design these for you, we can manage and optimise them so you never have to manage them yourself.
When we say complex, we mean it – we’ve designed bespoke databases and custom flows involving literally hundreds of unique steps/processes – each one designed to extract as much marketing ROI as possible.
Such systems can include:
- Lead capture systems
- Automated segmentation and profiling systems
- Full ‘lead capture to on-boarding’ funnels
- Interest based targeting systems
- Behavioural based targeting funnels
- Lead scoring systems
- Custom marketing database design and management
Email Delivery Optimisation
Email is a very important communication channel – we all use it to communicate with leads, customers, co-workers and to send important information, such as receipts, account information, transaction details and more.
However, actually having these emails delivered properly can pose a challenge. That’s where our email delivery services come in – we can work with you to make sure your current processes work optimally and that your emails are making it through exactly when they should. And of course, if you don’t have a robust system in place, we can build that for you too.
All of our services are underpinned by the following promises:
- You will always have a designated point of contact who will ensure that your projects run smoothly and efficiently. You will have direct access to this person at all times
- All of your campaigns and data will be processed according to the governing laws of your territory and those of your campaign recipients
- You can cancel your service with us at any time – we will not lock you in
- We will always pro-actively manage our systems and processes, and will stay current in the market to ensure that the service and product we offer you remains best-in-class
We operate successfully in some of the most competitive markets across the world – contact us today and find out how we can help your project succeed, too.
The lack of expertise and know-how (55,6 %), as well as lack of human resources (48,1 %) are most common reasons why companies are not using marketing automation. – Liana “The Benefits and Challenges of Marketing Automation”